One of the most commonly known benefits of CBD oil is its use as a sleep aid. Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, interacts with your endocannabinoid system, which helps your body maintain a state of balance and stability. For those who suffer from insomnia or otherwise have trouble sleeping, taking CBD oil for sleep can help improve your ability to fall asleep by helping to alleviate some of the underlying causes of insomnia. Some of the reasons you may not be able to get a sound night sleep include anxiety, chronic pain, PTSD, depression, or medications. CBD can help mitigate some of the underlying causes of sleeplessness. In early studies, patients who were experiencing poor sleep reported lower anxiety levels and better sleep after trying CBD oil.
Synergy Botanicals has the Best CBD Oil for Sleep
Synergy Botanicals was founded by two experienced pharmacists who saw many of their patients improve their quality of life with CBD products, including those struggling with falling asleep. After extensive research, they decided to create a trustworthy brand with natural, safe, pure CBD products.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes contain the highest amount of the terpene Linalool, which is known for its soothing characteristics. Linalool is a naturally present terpene found in many plants, including the hemp plant as well as lavender and jasmine plants. Terpinolene, known for its mildly sedative effect, is another terpene included in this formula and is found in tea trees, apples, cumin and other herbs. Both of these terpenes play a big role in helping with sleep.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes contains the highest amount of the terpenes myrcene and caryophyllene. Myrcene is a natural terpene found in many plants, fruits, and herbs, including the hemp plant as well as mangoes and hops. Caryophyllene is found in black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, oregano, basil and many more herbs. Both of these terpenes are anti-inflammatory and play a big role in helping with sleep and muscle recovery.
Can CBD Oil Help Me Sleep Better?
To understand why CBD oil helps people fall asleep, it is helpful to look at the main reasons people have trouble sleeping. According to MedlinePlus, insomnia is can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
Studies have shown that CBD can help people sleep by alleviating the underlying causes of insomnia. According to a clinical study by the Permanente Journal of medical science, 66.7% of patients struggling with anxiety and sleep concerns showed improved sleep scores within the first month of using CBD oil. 79.2% of patients showed improved anxiety scores, and CBD was well tolerated in all but 3 patients. Another study by Frontiers in Pharmacology noted that there is evidence that CBD can soothe chronic pain.
Is It Safe to Take CBD Oil for Sleep?
CBD does not create an altered mental state, but will instead help you feel relaxed or less anxious. While CBD products are not regulated by the FDA and more research is needed to fully understand the extent of its medical benefits, the evidence for the positive effects of CBD oil for sleep are impossible to ignore.
According to the Permanente Journal report, CBD does not alter consciousness or trigger a “high” and is better tolerated than most psychiatric medications.
According to a clinical report from the World Health Organization, “CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential” and “there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.”
What Makes Synergy Botanicals Different?
Here are some things that set Synergy Botanicals apart from other CBD companies:
- Our CBD products contain high amounts of naturally present terpenes for additional benefits. We do not believe in using artificial ingredients or flavors in our products. Instead, we use the natural Terpenes to give each formulation its own aroma and taste profile.
- Our High Potency CBD oils with Terpenes come in strengths of 250mg, 750mg, 1500mg, and 3000mg. The first three strengths all have the same high CBD potency at 50 mg/ml. The 3000mg strength is at the highest potency at 100 mg/ml which is meant for people who require higher doses per day or a more cost effective option.
- We want our customers to know exactly what is in our pharmacist formulated products, which is why we share our third party CBD lab testing results and information on our website. Every one of our products is tested with state of the art equipment at a third-party Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) licensed and accredited lab and receives a COA (Certificate of Analysis) Report that measures all of the ingredients in the product down to the smallest amount.
- We use the CO2 extraction method to ensure the best CBD oil that is safe and pure.
- We offer free shipping on all orders.
- A free Synergy Botanicals dri-fit t-shirt is included once you spend over $100 on the website.
CBD Oil Products from Synergy Botanicals
At Synergy Botanicals, we offer several different CBD options that can help people struggling with sleep, stress, and recovery. The CBD products we carry include:
- Full Spectrum CBD Energy Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with energy, focus, attention, mood, stress, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with muscle recovery, sleep quality, stress and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Healthy Pets – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help your pet’s with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- CBD Cooling Gel Roll On With Menthol – a topical gel for muscle and joint recovery.
- CBD Turmeric + Capsicum Healing Balm – a topical balm that can help moisturize, relieve dry skin, and help with muscle recovery.
If you’d like to start feeling the benefits of CBD oil for sleep, try one of Synergy Botanicals’ products today.