One of the most common conditions that is cited by CBD users for their use of CBD products is relief from chronic pain, inflammation, and overall discomfort. While CBD products are not regulated by the FDA and more research is needed to fully understand the extent of its medical benefits, patients often use CBD oil for pain and to improve their overall quality of life by helping with issues such as stress, sleep, and muscle recovery.
Synergy Botanicals has the Best CBD Oil for Pain
Synergy Botanicals was founded by two experienced pharmacists who saw many of their patients improve their quality of life with CBD products, including those struggling with chronic pain. After extensive research, they decided to create a trustworthy brand with natural, safe, pure CBD products.
In particular, our Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes and CBD Muscle and Joint Roll On Cooling Gel with Menthol products can help relax the muscles and relieve issues related to chronic pain.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes contain the highest amount of the terpenes myrcene and caryophyllene. Myrcene is a natural terpene found in many plants, fruits, and herbs, including the hemp plant as well as mangoes and hops. Caryophyllene is found in black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, oregano, basil and many more herbs. Both of these terpenes are anti-inflammatory and play a big role in helping with muscle recovery and sleep.
Our CBD Muscle and Joint Roll On Cooling Gel contains soothing menthol and is applied directly to the skin to help with muscle and joint recovery.
Can CBD Oil Help Relieve Pain?
While certain situations may require a patient to take medication or pain relievers that have been prescribed by a doctor, CBD products are a natural way to recover. CBD can come in different strengths, with high concentration products being used for chronic conditions.
According to a clinical study by the European Journal for Pain, “topical CBD application has therapeutic potential for relief of arthritis pain-related behaviors and inflammation without evident side-effects.” The study also found that CBD “significantly reduced joint swelling and limb posture scores as a rating of spontaneous pain.”
Another clinical study by Frontiers in Pharmacology found that CBD was effective in pain management and did not cause negative side effects.
How Long Does it Take for CBD Oil for Pain to Work?
It takes most people a few hours to feel the effects of CBD oil for pain relief. However, some people require higher doses to feel the effects and may take a few days of consistent use to feel the effects. Also, this can vary depending on your weight, metabolism, an empty stomach, and other factors. For example, CBD is best absorbed after eating a fatty meal or snack.
Is It Safe to Take CBD Oil for Pain?
CBD does not provide psychoactive properties like medical marijuana or foster a dependence in users. According to a clinical report from the World Health Organization, “CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential” and “there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.”
CBD oil for pain may relax your muscles and help you with sleep, stress, and recovery, but it will not make you high or lead to dependence.
What Makes Synergy Botanicals Different?
Here are some things that set Synergy Botanicals apart from other CBD companies:
- Our CBD products contain high amounts of naturally present terpenes for additional benefits. We do not believe in using artificial ingredients or flavors in our products. Instead, we use the natural Terpenes to give each formulation its own aroma and taste profile.
- Our High Potency CBD oils with Terpenes come in strengths of 250mg, 750mg, 1500mg, and 3000mg. The first three strengths all have the same high CBD potency at 50 mg/ml. The 3000mg strength is at the highest potency at 100 mg/ml which is meant for people who require higher doses per day or a more cost effective option.
- We want our customers to know exactly what is in our pharmacist formulated products, which is why we share our third party CBD lab testing results and information on our website. Every one of our products is tested with state of the art equipment at a third-party Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) licensed and accredited lab and receives a COA (Certificate of Analysis) Report that measures all of the ingredients in the product down to the smallest amount.
- We use the CO2 extraction method to ensure the best CBD oil that is safe and pure.
- We offer free shipping on all orders.
- A free Synergy Botanicals dri-fit t-shirt is included once you spend over $100 on the website.
CBD Oil Products from Synergy Botanicals
At Synergy Botanicals, we offer several different CBD options that can help people struggling with pain, stress, sleep, and recovery. The CBD products we carry include:
- Full Spectrum CBD Energy Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with energy, focus, attention, mood, stress, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with muscle recovery, sleep quality, stress and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Healthy Pets – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help your pet’s with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- CBD Cooling Gel Roll On With Menthol – a topical gel for muscle and joint recovery.
- CBD Turmeric + Capsicum Healing Balm – a topical balm that can help moisturize, relieve dry skin, and help with muscle recovery.
If you’d like to start feeling the benefits of CBD oil for pain, try one of Synergy Botanicals’ products today.