Stress is, unfortunately, part of everyday life for the majority of Americans. Recent studies have shown that 55% of Americans are stressed during the day, and 83% of workers in the US suffer from work-related stress. While work is often found to be the most common cause, stress can come from a variety of sources, including health issues, financial insecurity, family problems, or any unexpected circumstances. Chronic stress can lead to a range of health problems including high blood pressure and heart disease, so it is not a matter to take lightly. Fortunately, many people have found relief by taking CBD oil for stress.
Synergy Botanicals has the Best CBD Oil for Stress
Synergy Botanicals was founded by two experienced pharmacists who saw many of their patients improve their quality of life with CBD products, including those struggling with stress issues. After extensive research, they decided to create a trustworthy brand with natural, safe, pure CBD products.
In particular, our Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes product can help with issues related to stress, including sleep quality and relaxation.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes contain the highest amount of the terpene Linalool, which is known for its soothing characteristics. Linalool is a naturally present terpene found in many plants, including the hemp plant as well as lavender and jasmine plants. Terpinolene, known for its mildly sedative effect, is another terpene included in this formula and is found in tea trees, apples, cumin and other herbs. Both of these terpenes play a big role in relieving stress.
Does CBD Oil Really Relieve Stress?
When you have prolonged stress, your body is on full alert when it doesn’t need to be. This can result in a number of adverse effects, both physical and mental, over time, including:
Taking CBD oil for stress can provide relief for these symptoms by relaxing your mind and body without creating an altered mental state.
While studies from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) have shown that CBD has been proven to reduce stress in animals, there have also been several studies on the positive effects of CBD oil for stress on humans.
A study from the Journal of Psychopharmacology found that CBD helped to reduce anxiety in patients with social anxiety disorder, and showed blood flow changes in regions of the brain associated with stress.
According to a clinical study by the medical journal Neurotherapeutics, “…evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely” and CBD use can lead to the “prevention of the long-term anxiogenic effects of stress.”
Is it Safe to Take CBD Oil for Stress?
CBD products are not yet regulated by the FDA and more research is needed to fully understand the extent of its medical benefits, but evidence has shown that CBD is a safe product with positive effects on people suffering from stress.
CBD oil is 100% non-psychoactive, meaning it does not produce a ‘high’ like the compound THC found in marijuana. CBD, on the other hand, does not behave in the same way as THC and taking CBD oil for stress will not cause any altered mental state.
According to a clinical report from the World Health Organization, “CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential” and “there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.”
What Makes Synergy Botanicals Different?
Here are some things that set Synergy Botanicals apart from other CBD companies:
- Our CBD products contain high amounts of naturally present terpenes for additional benefits. We do not believe in using artificial ingredients or flavors in our products. Instead, we use the natural Terpenes to give each formulation its own aroma and taste profile.
- Our High Potency CBD oils with Terpenes come in strengths of 250mg, 750mg, 1500mg, and 3000mg. The first three strengths all have the same high CBD potency at 50 mg/ml. The 3000mg strength is at the highest potency at 100 mg/ml which is meant for people who require higher doses per day or a more cost effective option.
- We want our customers to know exactly what is in our pharmacist formulated products, which is why we share our third party CBD lab testing results and information on our website. Every one of our products is tested with state of the art equipment at a third-party Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) licensed and accredited lab and receives a COA (Certificate of Analysis) Report that measures all of the ingredients in the product down to the smallest amount.
- We use the CO2 extraction method to ensure the best CBD oil that is safe and pure.
- We offer free shipping on all orders.
- A free Synergy Botanicals dri-fit t-shirt is included once you spend over $100 on the website.
CBD Oil Products from Synergy Botanicals
At Synergy Botanicals, we offer several different CBD options that can help people struggling with stress, sleep, and recovery. The CBD products we carry include:
- Full Spectrum CBD Energy Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with energy, focus, attention, mood, stress, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with muscle recovery, sleep quality, stress and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Healthy Pets – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help your pet’s with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- CBD Cooling Gel Roll On With Menthol – a topical gel for muscle and joint recovery.
- CBD Turmeric + Capsicum Healing Balm – a topical balm that can help moisturize, relieve dry skin, and help with muscle recovery.
If you’d like to start feeling the benefits of CBD oil for stress, try one of Synergy Botanicals’ products today.