1. Collection and Use of Personal Information. Synergy may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Synergy web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Synergy may also log your IP address when you use the Synergy web site. Synergy uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Synergy web site. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
Synergy Botanicals™ may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Synergy will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Synergy may share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Synergy to share such information, or if Synergy is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process, or to fulfill your purchase. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Service Providers. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services through the Site, provide the services on our behalf, perform related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. Third-party providers may have access to your personal information to perform tasks for Synergy Botanicals™, however they will not disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
6. User Accounts. Synergy may allow users to set up personal accounts to shop in an online store or participate in our online communities. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time and may delete your account at your convenience. Synergy will not share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Synergy is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
7. Encryption. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
9. Your acceptance of these terms. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.