Anxiety is an expected part of life. Some people only experience it occasionally but for others it is a chronic condition that can interfere with daily activities like job performance and relationships. There are a handful of ways that people deal with low level anxiety including meditation, yoga, deep breathing, and exercise. However for many people these methods are not enough to combat the feelings of anxiety. Luckily, many people who deal with chronic anxiety have found relief with the help of CBD oil for anxiety.
Synergy Botanicals has the Best CBD Oil for Anxiety
Synergy Botanicals was founded by two experienced pharmacists who saw many of their patients improve their quality of life with CBD products, including those struggling with anxiety. After extensive research, they decided to create a trustworthy brand with natural, safe, pure CBD products.
In particular, our Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes product can help with issues related to anxiety such as stress, sleep quality, and relaxation.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes contain the highest amount of the terpene Linalool, which is known for its soothing characteristics. Linalool is a naturally present terpene found in many plants, including the hemp plant as well as lavender and jasmine plants. Terpinolene, known for its mildly sedative effect, is another terpene included in this formula and is found in tea trees, apples, cumin and other herbs. Both of these terpenes play a big role in relieving stress related to anxiety.
Does CBD Really Work for Anxiety?
While CBD products are not regulated by the FDA and more research is needed to fully understand the extent of its medical benefits, the anecdotal evidence for the positive effects of CBD oil for anxiety is impossible to ignore.
Clinical research on CBD and its effects on humans related to anxiety, pain, sleep, and a variety of other conditions is still in its early stages. Most CBD studies that have been carried out so far are pre-clinical and have been tested on animals, but human studies are beginning to emerge.
According to a clinical report from the World Health Organization, “CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential” and “there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.”
According to a clinical study by the medical journal Neurotherapeutics, “current evidence indicates CBD has considerable potential as a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders” and CBD use can lead to the “prevention of the long-term anxiogenic effects of stress.”
Will Taking CBD Oil for Anxiety Make You High?
In order to answer this question, it is important to understand the difference between CBD and THC. While cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound found in cannabis and hemp, it is only one of hundreds of compounds that are found in these plants. Most people immediately connect these plants to marijuana which contains tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly referred to by it’s abbreviation THC. THC is what causes psychoactive effects when consumed and leads to a high in the user. CBD, on the other hand, does not behave in the same way as THC and taking CBD oil for anxiety will not cause any altered mental state.
CBD may help you feel relaxed or less anxious, but you won’t get high if you choose to use a CBD-infused oil, gel, balm, edible, or other product.
What Makes Synergy Botanicals Different?
Here are some things that set Synergy Botanicals apart from other CBD companies:
- Our CBD products contain high amounts of naturally present terpenes for additional benefits. We do not believe in using artificial ingredients or flavors in our products. Instead, we use the natural Terpenes to give each formulation its own aroma and taste profile.
- Our High Potency CBD oils with Terpenes come in strengths of 250mg, 750mg, 1500mg, and 3000mg. The first three strengths all have the same high CBD potency at 50 mg/ml. The 3000mg strength is at the highest potency at 100 mg/ml which is meant for people who require higher doses per day or a more cost effective option.
- We want our customers to know exactly what is in our pharmacist formulated products, which is why we share our third party CBD lab testing results and information on our website. Every one of our products is tested with state of the art equipment at a third-party Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) licensed and accredited lab and receives a COA (Certificate of Analysis) Report that measures all of the ingredients in the product down to the smallest amount.
- We use the CO2 extraction method to ensure the best CBD oil that is safe and pure.
- We offer free shipping on all orders.
- A free Synergy Botanicals dri-fit t-shirt is included once you spend over $100 on the website.
CBD Oil Products from Synergy Botanicals
At Synergy Botanicals, we offer several different CBD options that can help people struggling with stress, sleep, and recovery. The CBD products we carry include:
- Full Spectrum CBD Energy Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with energy, focus, attention, mood, stress, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Relax Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Recover Terpenes – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help with muscle recovery, sleep quality, stress and more.
- Full Spectrum CBD Healthy Pets – a sublingual CBD Oil that can help your pet’s with stress, sleep quality, relaxation, recovery and more.
- CBD Cooling Gel Roll On With Menthol – a topical gel for muscle and joint recovery.
- CBD Turmeric + Capsicum Healing Balm – a topical balm that can help moisturize, relieve dry skin, and help with muscle recovery.
If you’d like to start feeling the benefits of CBD oil for anxiety, try one of Synergy Botanicals’ products today.