Out of the hundreds (if not thousands) of CBD brands out there, we can confidently say that we are one of the few that will honestly tell you NOT to put CBD in your COFFEE. It’s simple. They are beneficial in their own ways but “LET COFFEE BE COFFEE AND LET CBD BE CBD.”
We all know that the caffeine in coffee is a stimulant. CBD is a mild stimulant and a natural relaxer. They work in a similar way because they act on the Adenosine receptor in our brain that makes us feel relaxed.
They are different because caffeine blocks this receptor (making us feel awake) while CBD increases its activity (making us more relaxed).
More reasons to NOT combine the two:
- CBD is destroyed when exposed to heat, so if you like your coffee hot, you’re wasting money!
- CBD is an oil. Coffee is served in water. They simply don’t mix.
- There is No Scientific Data on Water-Soluble CBD!
- Most of the CBD is destroyed in the gut and liver waste of money!
- You wouldn’t mix coffee and a 5-hour energy drink, why would you do that with CBD? Think about it!